List of Selected Abstracts
Instructions For Oral presentation :
- Time 8 Minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for Question answer .
- Kindly Load your presentation at least 30 minutes before the session .
- participants are advised to prepare their presentation accordingly and strictly follow the time limits. It is requested to copy/load the presentation slides in the ‘Speakers’ Ready Room’ of respective hall much prior to the presentation or during the coffee / lunch breaks intervals.
Instruction for Poster Presentation:
- Posters should be prepared on one sheet (preferred method).
- The dimensions of the poster will be 90 cm wide by 120 cm tall. Please check the final programme received
- for the number of the poster board allocated to you. Please use the board with the same number.
- The title of the abstract, authors and their affiliation will be given on the top of the poster as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Double sided tape, tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Volunteers will also be in the poster display area to assist you.
- Presenters are requested to remove the poster by the end of the presentation day. The Organising Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed.
Note : For Any Queries And related Information mail us at email@example.com
In case you submit your abstract and your name is not in the list Contact - +91-9565610121 , +91-9450871619